02.10.2018 KS1 Parents Maths Evening
Please find below the information and resources from our Maths Evening.
Welcome to Dormice Class!
I hope you have enjoyed your summer holiday and are relaxed, refreshed and ready to learn! Our Autumn half-term topic is: Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf. We will also be delving into lots of other fantastic Traditional Tales to help with our reading and writing. In Science, we will begin to identify different materials and their properties, looking closely at what the Three Little Pigs built their houses with. In Maths, we will focus on developing our number knowledge with place value, counting forwards and backwards and addition skills.
On this page you will find:
- The home learning grid for Autumn half-term
- New spellings
- Topic grid for ‘Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf '
- PE days – Tuesday and Friday. Please make sure your child’s PE kit is in school on a Monday morning. Kits will come home on Friday.
- Home Folders – Will go home and need to come back into school every day.
- Home Learning to be in by Tuesday each week. Home learning activities will be part of the home learning pack or will be sent home on a Friday.
- Spelling books should come into school ready for Friday spelling tests.
- Allergy information for Dormice class
Dormice Class Teacher