*Thank you for a lovely KS1 Maths evening last night. The resources we mentioned are attached via the links below. Enjoy having fun with maths at home!
Welcome to Raccoons Class page.
Our Autumn half-term topic is: Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf. We will also be delving into lots of other fantastic Traditional Tales to help with our reading and writing. In Science, we will begin to identify different materials and their properties, looking closely at what the Three Little Pigs built their houses with. In Maths, we will focus on developing our number knowledge with place value, counting forwards and backwards and addition skills.
On this page you will find:
- The home learning grid for Autumn half-term
- Topic grid for ‘Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf'
- Allergy information
- PE days – Tuesday and Wednesday. Please make sure your child’s PE kit is in school on a Monday morning. Kits will come home on Friday.
- Home Folders – Will go home and need to come back into school every day.
- Home Learning to be in by Tuesday each week. Home learning activities will be sent home on a Friday or will already be part of their Home Learning pack.
Miss Bennett and Miss Harris.