Allergies in Foxes Class
Please see the updated image below and PDF file which shows the allergies within Foxes class. This updated list will also be displayed on our class door shortly.
Please bear these in mind if preparing packed lunches.
Welcome back, Foxes!
Welcome back, Foxes! We can’t wait to see you all back in school healthy, happy and smiling after the summer holiday. I hope you and all of your families have had a wonderful summer break and are ready to get back learning once more!
Our first Autumn term topic is ‘Once upon a time…'. We will be reading lots of different Traditional Tales and writing our own version of Little Red Riding Hood, based on the book by Lucy Rowland. In Maths, we will be revisiting Place Value and Addition. Our topic this half-term will include opportunities in Science to investigate habitats and things that are living and non-living, as well as mapping local areas in Geography and identifying Human and Physical features. In RE we will explore the question: What do Christians believe God is like?
Whilst this all sounds very exciting, we want to reassure you all that this half-term is very much about settling back into school life and learning. We will revisit areas of the Year 1 curriculum alongside new Year 2 learning to make sure we have all returned Stronger, Smarter and More Powerful J
Over the next few weeks, we will upload on this page:
- The home learning grid for Autumn 1 half-term
- Spellings list
- Topic grid for ‘Once upon a time…'
- Maths Resources and Reading Lists to support learning at home.
- PE days – Tuesday and Friday. Please make sure your child arrives into school already dressed wearing their Warfield PE kit on these days
- Home Folders – These will go home and need to come back into school every day, including their Reading Record
- Home Learning should be uploaded to Seesaw if you wish to share it with your teacher and class
- Spelling books should come into school ready for Friday spelling tests
- Allergy information for Foxes class will be displayed below shortly.
Mr Riordan, Mrs Sherwood, Miss Tighe and Mrs Piatkowska-Goncalves