Welcome back Otters!
Welcome back to school and to your new classroom Otters!
It’s great to have you in our class and we are so proud of the way you have settled straight back into school life. You have made the start of term delightful by sharing lots of smiles on the way into class! We hope you and your families had a relaxing summer break and are ready to get stuck into your learning again!
Whilst we will be covering the topic ‘Go Wild!’ throughout our learning this half term, the most important thing for us is to get you all settled back into school routines and learning. We will be revisiting lots of the Reception curriculum as part of our Phoenix Curriculum to make sure we have all returned Stronger, Smarter and More Powerful!
On this page you will find:
- The home learning grid for Autumn 1 half-term
- Topic grid for Go Wild!
- P.E. days are Thursday and Friday. Please come to school in your P.E. kit, you will wear this all day.
- We are limiting the amount of items that the children are bringing into school, so please do not bring rucksacks or bags. Children should only be bringing a water bottle, their lunchbox (if they are not having a school lunch) and book folders as provided by the us.
- If someone else is collecting your child at the end of the day, we kindly ask you to let us know in the morning when dropping your child off or by email to the school office.
- Home Learning can be uploaded to Seesaw if you wish to share this with your teacher and class.
Miss Newling, Mrs Tustin, Miss Cummins and Mrs Alberts