Every Autumn we usually invite parents into school to share with you learning strategies and expectations to support your child with learning in LKS2. This year we have had to record these presentations for you to view at your leisure in the comfort of your own home. Please click on the link below to view the presentations.
Reading and Writing:
Welcome back Penguins!
We are so pleased to see you all back in school after a slightly wet and windy half term break! This half-term our topic is Humans v Machines. Using the text: The Iron Man, we will be investigating the features of explanation texts and creating our own narratives. In Science we will be learning about electricity and building our own circuits. In Maths, our focus will be on length, perimeter, multiplication and division.
On this page you will find the:
- Updated Home learning grid for Autumn 2
- Spelling Word List for this half term (Word List 20)
- Statutory spellings for Year 3 and Year 4
- Class allergy poster
- PE days – Monday and Tuesday. Please ensure children who wear earrings remove them in the morning before the come to school.
- Spellings and multiplication quizzes will take place on Friday.
Miss Pottinger and Mrs Vats