Welcome back Penguins!
We hope you have had a fantastic Easter break and managed to enjoy the sunshine (and snow)!
This term we are really looking forward to all being together as we learn about Ancient Greece. We will be writing our own Greek inspired myth, learning about decimals and consolidating our learning in other areas. In Science, our learning will be focused on human digestion and teeth.
On this page you will find the:
- Updated Home learning grid for Summer
- Spelling Word List for this half term (Word List 23)
- Summer Topic Map
- Statutory spellings for Year 3 and Year 4
- Class allergy poster
- PE days – Monday and Tuesday. Please ensure children who wear earrings remove them in the morning before the come to school.
- Swimming – Wednesday afternoon. Please ensure children wear their PE kits, remove their earrings, bring a swimming costume, towel, a named swimming hat and a waterproof bag to keep all these items in.
- Spellings and multiplication quizzes will take place on Friday.
Miss Pottinger, Mrs Vats and Mrs Andrews