We hope you all had a fantastic summer break and are ready to learn! This half-term our topic is Go Wild. We will be exploring the local woodland and investigating woodland animals, plants and trees as the seasons change. In English, we will be using Goldilocks and the Three Bears as our inspiration text for a range of writing styles. In Maths, our focus will be on numbers, counting, place value and addition. In RE we will be exploring how we are all special and unique.
Woodland Walk - 18th September 2019
Stargazing - Tuesday 5th November 2019
On this page you will find:
- The home learning grid for Autumn 1
- Topic grid for ‘Go Wild’
- The presentation from Meet the Teacher on 11th September 2019
- PE days – Monday and Thursday. Please make sure your child’s PE kit is in school on a Monday morning. Kits will come home on Friday.
- Home Folders – Will go home and need to come back into school every day.
- Home Learning to be in by Tuesday each week. Home learning activities will be part of the home learning pack or will be sent home on a Friday.
Mrs Burgisser, Mrs Grundy and Mrs Harris