Welcome back Raccoons!
Welcome back to school and to your new classroom Raccoons!
It’s great to have you in our class and we are so proud of the way you have settled straight back into school life. You have made the start of term delightful by sharing lots of smiles on the way into class! We hope you and your families had a relaxing summer break and are ready to get stuck into your learning again!
We feel it is important for us is to get you all settled back into school so we will continue to ensure that we understand our routines, expectations and good learning habits throughout this term.
We will be covering the topic ‘Go Wild!’ throughout our learning this half term, our main story text will be Goldilocks and the Three Bears and we hope to enjoy looking at nature by investigating the woodlands around us.
On this page you will find:
- The home learning grid for Autumn 1 half-term
- Topic grid for Go Wild!
· P.E. days are Tuesday and Friday. Please come to school in your P.E. kit, you will wear this all day.
· Children should only be bringing a water bottle, their lunchbox (if they are not having a school lunch) a book bag and book folders that will be provided by the us.
· If someone else is collecting your child at the end of the day, we kindly ask you to let us know in the morning when dropping your child off or by email to the school office.
· Home Learning can be uploaded to Seesaw if you wish to share this with your teacher and class.
Miss Hemmings and Mrs. Grundy