Welcome back Raccoons!
We hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas and New Year after a very busy Autumn term! This term our topic is How To Train A Dragon. We will be learning about life in medieval castles, the location of castles around the UK, developing our scientific skills and continuing to discuss how the seasons are changing. In English, we will be writing instructions and stories involving dragons. In Maths, our focus will be on geometry (shape), measurement, place value, addition and subtraction. In RE we will be exploring the stories of Jesus.
Planetarium Visit – Monday 13th January 2020
Castle Workshop – Tuesday 14th January 2020
On this page you will find:
- The home learning grid for Spring
- Topic grid for ‘How To Train A Dragon
- PE days – one of our PE days has changed from Monday to Friday. PE dates Spring: Thursday and Friday.. Please make sure your child’s PE kit is in school on a Monday morning. Kits will come home on Friday.
- Home Folders – Will go home and need to come back into school every day.
- Home Learning to be in by Tuesday each week. Home learning activities will be part of the home learning pack or will be sent home on a Friday.
Kind regards, Mrs Burgisser and Mrs Grundy