It's the Summer Term!
We hope you had a lovely Easter break! On this page, you will find...
- Home learning grid for Summer 1
- Spelling list
- Topic grid for our new topic 'Veni Vidi Vici'
- Maths resources and reading lists/questions to support your home learning
- PE days – Monday and Thursday. Please make sure your child arrives into school already dressed wearing their Warfield PE kit on these days. Mondays are now our swimming days.
- Home Folders – these will go home and need to come back into school every day, including their Reading Record
- Home Learning should be uploaded to Seesaw if you wish to share it with your teacher and class
- Spelling books should come into school ready for Thursday spelling tests
- Allergy information can we found on our window. We are a nut-free school and have egg allergies in our class
- Log in information for Times Tables Rockstars, Prodigy and Spelling Shed can be found in your reading records
Here's to another fun term!